TERMS AND CONDITION OF APPLICATION NTT Pay
Makes your banking transaction easy anytime and anywhere just by using your mobile, you can enjoy NTT Pay application. NTT Pay is an application that designed to use data services from
provider that are used in your mobile to perform banking transactions in the menu form for the platform iOS and Android. With NTT Pay application substain you to perform each transaction
simply by choosing a transaction such as mobile electronic reload, bill payments, transfer between bankNTT accounts and ATM Bersama.
To use this application, you must be registered in this service. You can only make the registration process through ATM bankNTT or bankNTT office near you.
As a registered, you can perform transaction among others :
1. Balance information
3. Internal transfer and ATM Bersama
3. Purchase of mobile electronic reload
4. Purchase PLN Prepaid voucher
5. Payment Halo card, home phone, subscription Tv, etc.
Customers can use this service to obtain information or conduct banking transaction with following this condition :
1. NTT Pay application can be activated after the customer input the PIN transaction at the first acquired at the time of registration.
2. If within the period while the customer does not perform any transaction, the application will automatically log out and back to the application login menu.
3. When banking transaction process with this service, customer must :
a. Ensure the completeness and correctness of data transaction that listed before the transaction process is continued.
b. All the consequences arising from the customer’s negligence or mistake in the transaction are fully responsibility of the customer.
4. Any instruction given by customer through NTT Pay application cannot be canceled if it has been confirmed or processed.
5. Every command that has been given according to the terms and condition of this service is a valid evidence, unless it can be proofed better and the Bank is not obliged to examine the validity of transaction contemplated.
6. The Bank reserves the right to disobey the customer, if :
a. Customer’s account balance is insufficient to make the process of banking transaction in question.
b. There are indication of a criminal act of Customer’s account that used in this service.
7. All the consequences that arise as a result of misused NTT Pay application is the responsibility of the Customer fully and release the Bank from any claims of any kind arising from any party.
8. As proof of the transactions, the Customer obtain evidence of transactions store in the inbox transactions NTT Pay application.
NTT Pay PIN & Password Application
1. Customers must secure passwords and PIN’s. In this matter the Customer is not allowed :
a. Notifying password s and PIN to others.
b. Store passwords and PIN in the mobile memory or other storage facilities which allow known to others.
c. Customers is required to change password and PIN NTT Pay application on periodically.
2. All the consequences that arise as a result of misused of passwords and PIN is entirely the responsibility of the Customer and the Customer will release the Bank from any claims that may arise in any form and from any party.
3. If a Customer incorrectly entered passwords and PIN NTT Pay application due to Obliviously, are required to remove the application and re-download the application NTT Pay from the market or the store that are available in the mobile customer.
Access Termination of NTT PayServices
1. NTT Pay services will be terminated by the Bank if :
a. There is a written request from the Customer to discontinued the services
b. Substitution of mobile numbers that have been registered and it is already notified to the Bank in writing and asked to stop NTT Pay service.
c. Customer’s have closed the account that has been registered for NTT Pay service.
d. Required by the legislation in force and or court decisions.
2. To reactivate NTT Pay service, the Customer must be registered again through nearest bankNTT Services Office, and re-download NTT Pay application
1. Proof of the transaction can be printed in a checking account or savings book.
2. For service transaction in NTT Pay, Customers can contact Halo bankNTT 14013 or visit the nearest bankNTT Services office.
3. The Bank may change these Terms and Condition as needed. Such changes will be binding on the Customer sufficient notice under the applicable provisions of the Bank.
4. Customer is subject to the provisions that occured at the Bank.
5. All the powers that granted either associated with this service is a legitimate power that will not ends as long as the Customer still utilize NTT Pay service or there are other obligations of the Customer to the Bank.
6. Customer shall release the Bank from any claims. The Bank cannot carry out orders from the Customer either partially or wholly due to events or causes beyond the control of the ability of the Bank such as computer virus problems, web browsers, system or transmission does not work, power failures, interruption of telecommunication or government policy, and other events or other causes beyond the control or the ability of the Bank.